Welcome to my Tutorial Showcase

Welcome to my tutorial Showcase blog , which features my latest tutorials notices and showcases tutorials featuring my scraps and nutterings. If you are looking for my masks, templates or scrap kits these can be found on butterflyflutterby creations Scrap and my Tutorials can be found at Butterflyflutterby Creations Tutorials which are kindly hosted by weescottslass

Wednesday 4 November 2009

Wanna Be Good Tutorial by Vix


I got a lovely email from Vix  and was thrilled to see she'd used my good girls gone bad scrap kit., I'm sure most of you will recognise her name in the PSP world, if you haven't heard of her please go check out her tutorials. I've always been a fan of her tutorials and envious of her talent how she's can take a kit and make some of the most beautiful and elegant tags in my humble opinion out there. This is a style of tag that has always eluded me and I’m in awe of tagger's who have mastered this skill. You can find the tutorial Here


No comments:

Post a Comment