Welcome to my Tutorial Showcase

Welcome to my tutorial Showcase blog , which features my latest tutorials notices and showcases tutorials featuring my scraps and nutterings. If you are looking for my masks, templates or scrap kits these can be found on butterflyflutterby creations Scrap and my Tutorials can be found at Butterflyflutterby Creations Tutorials which are kindly hosted by weescottslass

Saturday 12 September 2009

My Fantasy World by Rachel Featuring my Mask


Rachel of captivatedvisions has used one of my masks from my 5-11 pack in the elegantly cute tutorial, Its Lovely to see her writting tutorials again.You can find the tutorial Here. If you never been to Rachel's blog your missing a treat, ive followed her work for a long time. My Blog layout features one of her stunning kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment