Welcome to my Tutorial Showcase

Welcome to my tutorial Showcase blog , which features my latest tutorials notices and showcases tutorials featuring my scraps and nutterings. If you are looking for my masks, templates or scrap kits these can be found on butterflyflutterby creations Scrap and my Tutorials can be found at Butterflyflutterby Creations Tutorials which are kindly hosted by weescottslass

Saturday 12 September 2009




Lou of simplydevilish Tutorials has written another Cute tutorial featuring one of my crazy one liner templates, I Recycle Boys.The Templates they can be download from The Padded Cell Blog , these where part of the our forums blog train. She has some Fantastic tutorials on her site, and also if you haven't been to her Blog, TrulyToxic has some great resources on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment