Welcome to my Tutorial Showcase

Welcome to my tutorial Showcase blog , which features my latest tutorials notices and showcases tutorials featuring my scraps and nutterings. If you are looking for my masks, templates or scrap kits these can be found on butterflyflutterby creations Scrap and my Tutorials can be found at Butterflyflutterby Creations Tutorials which are kindly hosted by weescottslass

Saturday 12 September 2009

Two Tutorials Featuring my Hocus Pocus Kit & Masks

Lou of simplydevilish Tutorials has written two beautiful tutorials featuring my Hocus Pocus scrap kit & Hocus Pocus Masks. She has some Fantastic tutorials on her site, and also if you haven't been to her Blog, simplydevilishscrapz has some great kits, templates, masks its a taggers Paradise.

Gothy Princess can be found Here

I put a spell on you can be found Here

No comments:

Post a Comment